秦杰 (Jie Qin)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation Technical Center
NO.15,Linhe Street,Linhe Industrial Development Zone, Shunyi District,Beijing,101300,P.R.China
Tel: 86-010-89498866-5502 (office)
2012.7-present, Engineer, China State Construction Engineering Corporation, Technical Center, Beijing, P. R. China
2009.9-2012.7, Ph. D. in organic chemistry, advisor Prof. Qin-HuaFan, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), P. R. China
2002.9-2009.7, B.S. and M.S. in chemistry, Hunan Normal University, P. R. China
The Third Prize Scholarship of Director (ICCAS), 2011
The Second Prize Scholarship of Liu Hong Lin, 2011
1. Jie Qin, Fei Chen, Ziyuan Ding, Yan-Mei He, LijinXu and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Asymmetric Hydrogenation of 2- and 2,3-Substituted Quinoxalines with Chiral Cationic Ruthenium Diamine Catalysts", Org. Lett.2011, 13, 6568-6571.<Highlight by Synfacts 2012, 8, 191.>
2. Tianli Wang, Fei Chen, Jie Qin, Yan-Mei He and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Asymmetric Ruthenium-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of 2- and 2,9-Substituted 1,10-Phenanthrolines", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013,52, 7172-7176.
3. Fei Chen, Ziyuan Ding, Yanmei He, Jie Qin, Tianli Wang and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Asymmetric Hydrogenation of N-Alkyl and N-Aryl Ketimines using Chiral CationicRu(Diamine) Complexes as Catalysts: The Counteranion and Solvent Effects, and Substrate Scope", Tetrahedron 2012, 68, 5248-5257.
4. Zi-Yuan Ding, Fei Chen, Jie Qin, Yan-Mei He and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Asymmetric Hydrogenation of 2,4-Disubstituted 1,5-Benzodiazepines Using Cationic Ruthenium Diamine Catalysts: An Unusual Achiral Counteranion Induced Reversal of Enantioselectivity", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 5706-5710.
5. Fei Chen, Ziyuan Ding, Jie Qin, Tianli Wang, Yanmei He and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Highly Effective Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Cyclic N-Alkyl Imines with Chiral Cationic Ru-MsDPEN Catalysts", Org. Lett, 2011, 13, 4348-4351.<Highlight by Synfacts 2011, 10, 1092.>