吴磊 (Lei Wu, Ricky)
Department of Chemistry, College of Sciences, Nanjing Agricultural University,
Weigang 1st, Xuanwu District, Nanjiing City, China
Tel: 86-025-84396295 (office)
Personal Webpage: http://cos.njau.edu.cn/cos/teacherDetail.action?id=123
2012.8-Present, Full Professor, Nanjing Agricultural University, China.
2010.9-2012.8, Associate Professor, Harbin Institute of Technology, China.
2009.2-2010.5, Postdoctor Researcher, University of Notre Dame, IN, USA.
2007.11-2009.2, Postdoctor Researcher, Syracuse University, NY, USA.
2004.9-2007.7, Ph.D., Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, Advisor: Prof. Qing-Hua Fan.
2001.9-2004.7, M. Sc., Guangzhou Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
1997.9-2001.7, B. Sc., Anhui Normal University, China
July, 2013, “333 High Level Talent Project” of JiangSu Province;
Dec. 2012, “QingLan Project” of JiangSu Province.
11. Yi-Gang Ji and Lei Wu,* "Recyclable Metal Nanoparticulate Catalysts Based on Dendrimers", (Book Chapter). Nova Science Publishers, NY, USA, 2013. (ISBN: 978-62808-605-8)
10. Lei Wu*, Yu Zhang and Yi-Gang Ji, "Homogeneous Recyclable Catalysts Based on Metal Nanoparticles for Organic Synthesis (Invited Review). Current Organic Chemistry", 2013, 17, 1288-1302.
9. Yan-fei Wang*, Zhanmin Xiao and Lei Wu,* "Metal-nanoparticles Supported on Solid as Heterogeneous Catalysts (Invited Review), Current Organic Chemistry", 2013, 17, 1325-1333.
8. Lei Wu*, Xiao Zhang and Qing-Qing Chen, "An-Kun Zhou, A novel copper-catalyzed reductive coupling of N-tosylhydrazones with H-phosphorus oxides", Org. Biomol. Chem., 2012, 10, 7859-7862.
7. Lei Wu*, Xiao Zhang and Zhimin Tao, "A Mild and Recyclable Nano-sized Catalyst for the Stille Reaction in Water", Catal. Sci. Technol. 2012, 2, 707-710.
6. Lei Wu*, Jie Ling and Zong-quan Wu, "a Highly Active and Recyclable Catalyst: Phosphine Dendrimer-Stabilized Nickel Nanoparticles for the Suzuki Coupling Reaction", Adv. Synth. Catal. 2011, 353, 1452-1456.
5. Lei Wu, Yan-Mei He and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Controlled Reversible Anchoring of η6-Arene/TsDPEN-Ru(II) Complex onto Magnetic Nanoparticles: A New Strategy for Catalyst Separation and Recycling", Adv. Synth. Catal. 2011, 353, 2915-2919.
4. Lei Wu,* "A Facile Tandem Reactions to Acess β-Hydroxy-α, α-difluoroketone Derivatives Catalyzed by Titanocene Dichloride/ Magnesium", J. Fluorine Chem., 2011, 132, 367-372.
3. Lei Wu, Jyotsana Lal, Karen A. Simon, Erik A. Burton and Yan-Yeung Luk,* "Non-Amphiphilic Assembly in Water: Polymorphic Nature, Thread Structure and Thermodynamic Incompatibility", J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2009, 131, 7430-7443.
2. Lei Wu, Zhi-Wei Li, Feng Zhang, Yan-Mei He and Qing-Hua Fan*, "Air-Stable and Highly Active Dendritic Phosphine Oxide-Stabilized Palladium Nanoparticles: Preparation, Characterization and Applications in the Carbon-Carbon Bond Formation and Hydrogenation Reactions", Adv. Synth. Catal. 2008, 350, 846-862.
1. Lei Wu, Bao-Lin Li, Yi-Yong Huang, Hai-Feng Zhou, Yan-Mei He and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Phosphine Dendrimer-Stabilized Palladium Nanoparticles, a Highly Active and Recyclable Catalyst for the Suzuki-Miyaura Reaction and Hydrogenation”, Organic Letters, 2006, 8, 3605-3608.