Centre for Bioengineering and Biotechnology, China University of Petroleum (East China), 66 Changjiang West Road,
Qingdao Economic Development Zone, Qingdao 266555, China
Tel: 86-0532-86981555 (office)
2011.5-present, Lector,China University of Petroleum (East China), P. R. China
2009.7-2011.5,Assistant Research Fellow, National Center for Nanoscience andNanotechnology (CAS), P. R. China
2006.8-2009.6. Ph. D. in organic chemistry, advisor Prof. Qin-HuaFan, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), P. R. China
2003.8-2006.6, M.S. in chemistry, Shandong University, P. R. China
1999.9-2003.6, B.S. in chemistry, Shandong University, P. R. China
Merit Student of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008
6. Yawei Sun , Yongfeng Yan , Mingqing Wang, Cuixia Chen , HaiXu *, and Jian R. Lu * "Controlled Release of Hydrophilic Guest Molecules from PhotoresponsiveNucleolipid Vesicles ", ACS Applied Materials&Interface. 2013, 5, 6232-6236.
5. Yawei Sun, Huajie Liu, LijinXu, Liying Wang, Qing-Hua Fan,*and Dongsheng Liu,* "DNA-Molecular-Motor-Controlled Dendron Association ", Langmuir2010, 26, 12496-12499.
4. Ping Chen, Yawei Sun,Huajie Liu, LijinXu, Qinghua Fan and Dongsheng Liu "A pH responsive dendron-DNA-protein hybrid supramolecular system", Soft Matter.2010, 6,2143-2145
3. Weijun Tang, Yawei Sun, LijinXu, Tianli Wang, Qinghua Fan, Kim-Hung Lam and Albert S. C. Chan "Highly efficient and enantioselectivehydrogenation of quinolines andpyridines with Ir-Difluorphos catalyst ", Org. Bio. Chem.2010, 13, 3464-3471.
2. Li-Chun Feng, Ya-Wei Sun, Wei-Jun Tang, Li-Jin Xu, Kim-Lung Lam, Zhongyuan Zhou and Albert S. C. Chan "Highly Efficient ChemoselectiveConstruciton of 2, 2 dimethyl 6 substituted 4 piperidone via Multi component Tandem Mannich Reaction in Ionic Liquids", Green. Chem, 2010, 12, 945-952.
1. Yuhe Yang, Yawei Sun, Yang Yang, Yongzheng Xing, Tao Zhang, Zeming Wang, Zhongqiang Yang, and Dongsheng Liu "Influence of Tetra(ethylene glycol) (EG(4)) Substitution at the Loop Region on the Intramolecular DNA i-Motif", Maxromolecules.2010, 45, 2643-2647.