丁子元 (Ding Zi-Yuan)
Nutrition & Health Research Institute, COFCO Corporation
Add: Rm 516, College Of Engineering, CAU
No. 17 Tsinghua East Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100083Tel: 86-010-82362742 (office)
2013.7-present, Engineer, Nutrition & Health Research Institute, COFCO Corporation
2010.9-2013.7, Ph. D. in organic chemistry, advisor Prof. Qin-HuaFan, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), P. R. China
2007.9-2010.7, M.S. in organic chemistry, advisor Prof. Qing-Xiang Guo& Qin-HuaFan, University of Science and Technology of China, P. R. China
2003.9-2007.7, B.S. in chemistry, University of Science and Technology of China, P. R. China
The First Prize Scholarship of Director (ICCAS), 2012
TheFirst Prize Scholarship ofHao Shi Tan Xian Wei, 2012
6. Zi-Yuan Ding, Fei Chen, Jie Qin, Yan-Mei He and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Asymmetric Hydrogenation of 2,4-Disubstituted 1,5-Benzodiazepines Using Cationic Ruthenium Diamine Catalysts: An Unusual Achiral Counteranion Induced Reversal of Enantioselectivity", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2012, 51, 5706-5710.
5. Fei Chen, Ziyuan Ding, Yanmei He, Jie Qin, Tianli Wang and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Asymmetric Hydrogenation of N-Alkyl and N-Aryl Ketimines using Chiral CationicRu(Diamine) Complexes as Catalysts: The Counteranion and Solvent Effects, and Substrate Scope", Tetrahedron2012, 68, 5248-5257.
4. Jie Qin, Fei Chen, Ziyuan Ding, Yan-Mei He, LijinXu and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Asymmetric Hydrogenation of 2- and 2,3-Substituted Quinoxalines with Chiral Cationic Ruthenium Diamine Catalysts", Org. Lett.2011, 13, 6568-6571.<Highlight by Synfacts2012, 8, 191.>
3. Fei Chen, Ziyuan Ding, Jie Qin, Tianli Wang, Yanmei He and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Highly Effective Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Cyclic N-Alkyl Imines with Chiral Cationic Ru-MsDPEN Catalysts", Org. Lett, 2011, 13, 4348-4351.<Highlight by Synfacts2011, 10, 1092.>
2. Tianli Wang, Lian-Gang Zhuo, Zhiwei Li, Fei Chen, Ziyuan Ding, Yanmei He, Qing-Hua Fan,* Junfeng Xiang, Zhi-Xiang Yu* and Albert S. C. Chan, "Highly Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Quinolines Using Phosphine-Free Chiral Cationic Ruthenium Catalysts: Scope, Mechanism, and Origin of Enantioselectivity", J. Am. Chem. Soc.2011, 133, 9878-9891.
1. Fei Chen, Tianli Wang, Yanmei He, Ziyuan Ding, Zhiwei Li, LijinXu and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Asymmetric Hydrogenation of N-Alkyl Ketimines with Phosphine-Free, Chiral, Cationic Ru-MsDPEN Catalysts", Chem. Eur. J.2011, 17, 1109-1113.<Highlight by Synfacts2011, 4, 420.>