刘国华 (Guohua Liu)
Shanghai Normal University, P. R. China
No 100, Guilin Rd, 200234 Shanghai, P. R. China
Tel: 86-021-64321819 (office)
2004.7-present, Professor, Shanghai Normal University, P. R. China
2002.7-2004.6, Postdoctoral Research, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
1999.9-2002.7, Ph. D. in organic chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), P. R. China, Advisor: Prof. Qing-Hua Fan
12. Daquan Xia, Tanyu Cheng,Wei Xiao, Ketang Liu, Zhaoliang Wang,Guohua Liu,* Hexing Li and Wei Wang,* " Imidazolium-Based Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Silica as A Functional Platform Dramatically Boosts Chiral Organometallics Performance in Asymmetric Catalysis", ChemCatChem 2013, 5, 1784.
11. Jie Long, Guohua Liu,* Tanyu Cheng, Hui Yao, Qingqian Qian, Jinglan Zhuang, Fei Gao and Hexing Li, "Immobilization of Rhodium-based Transfer Hydrogenation Catalysts on Mesoporous Silica Materials", J. Catal. 2013, 298, 41.
10. Fei Gao, Ronghua Jin, Dacheng Zhang, Quanxi Liang, Qunqun Ye and Guohua Liu,* "FlowerlikeMesoporous Silica: ABifunctionalized Catalystfor Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenationof Aromatic Ketonesin Aqueous Medium",Green Chem. 2013, DOI: 10.1039/c3gc40547h
9. Boxin Deng, Tanyu Cheng, Meng Wu,Jinyu Wang and Guohua Liu,* "Enantioselective Reduction of α-Cyano and α-Nitro Substituted Acetophenones Promoted by A Bifunctional Mesoporous Silica", ChemCatChem 2013, DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201300340.
8. Rui Liu, Ronghua Jin, Lingyu Kong, Jinyu Wang, Chen Chen, Tanyu Cheng and Guohua Liu,* "Organorhodium-Functionalized Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica: High HydrophobicityPromotes Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation in Aqueous Medium", Chem. Asia. J. 2013, asia.201300738 .
7. Rui Liu, Tanyu Cheng, Lingyu Kong, Chen Chen, Guohua Liu* and Hexing Li,* "Highly recoverable organoruthenium-functionalized mesoporous silica boosts aqueous asymmetric transfer hydrogenation reaction", J. Catal. 2013, YJCAT-11244.
6. Shuang Tang, Ronghua Jin, Huaisheng Zhang, Hui Yao, Jinglan Zhuang, Guohua Liu* and Hexing Li,* "Recoverable Organorhodium-functionalized Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane: A Bifunctional Heterogeneous Catalyst for Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones in Aqueous Medium", Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 6286.
5. Huaisheng Zhang, Ronghua Jin, Hui Yao, Shuang Tang, Jinglan Zhuang, Guohua Liu* and Hexing Li,* "Core-Shell StructuredMesoporous Silica: A New Immobolized Strategy for Rhodium Catalyzed Asymmetric Transfer hydrogenation" Chem. Commun. 2012, 48, 7874.
4. Wei Xiao, Ronghua Jin, Tanyu Cheng, Daquan Xia, Hui Yao, Fei Gao, Boxin Deng, Guohua Liu,* "A Bifunctionalized Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Silica: Synergistic Effect Enhances Enantioselectivity", Chem. Commun. 2012, 48, 11898.
3. Ronghua Jin, Ketang Liu, Daquan Xia, Qingqian Qian, Guohua Liu* and Hexing Li,* "Enantioselective Addition of Malonate and β-Ketoester to Nitroalkenes over an Organonickel-Functionalized Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica", Adv. Synth. Catal. 2012, 354, 3265.
2. Yulong Xu, Jie Long, Ketang Liu, Qingqian Qian, Fei Gao, Guohua Liu* and Hexing Li,* "An Ion-Pair Immobilized Strategy to Bridge the Gap between Homogeneous Catalysis and Heterogeneous Catalysis in Rhodium-catalyzed Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones", Adv. Synth. Catal. 2012, 354, 3250.
1. Ketang Liu, Ronghua Jin, Tanyu Cheng, Xiangming Xu, Fei Gao, Guohua Liu* and Hexing Li,* "Functionalized Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica: A Enantioselective Catalyst for Michael Addition of 1,3-Dicarbonyl Compounds to Nitroalkenes", Chem. Eur. J. 2012, 18, 15546.